Friday, February 5, 2010

The Guilty One

I finished staining chair number three yesterday. Kind of frustrating because even though I'm using the same can, it is WAY more red than the other. A completely different color. I can't do it over again though...I refuse.

And I was pretty upset about it all night last night. I think I may have figured out why it happened, but it's too late now so I just need to keep trucking along.

And I thought the bad color match was the worst of my problems with the chairs.

Until I woke up this morning, glanced at the chair and noticed something even more strange.














Hmmmmmmmmm.................who could have done this?

Then, I saw another clue














I think I know who the guilty part is














I guess she's all tired out from all that destruction

Thanks a lot Minnie for wanting to be SO involved in this process. Now come the question. If I stain them again, will the color be even more distorted than it already is? Or do I leave them in there for posterity?

I guess I'd better remember to put the cat downstairs when I do chair #4.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: