As we are on the home stretch for our trip, I have been trying to get a plan of action in place for our attack of the parks. We will be going to Magic Kingdom twice. Once during the day with Steve's parents, and in the afternoon and night with my family. We will also be going to Animal Kingdom one day.
As I have been pouring over the books, I find myself in a quandary that I want to get ahead of.
Noah is 6 and a half years old. He is somewhat brave at times, and somewhat fearful at times. He is tall enough to ride any of the rides.
My quandary is that while reading many of the descriptions, they recommend them for older kids, yet Noah fits the height limit and would probably love them.
So my T13 today is a list of rides that Noah wants to ride, he fits the height limit, but I am not sure if they are too scary or rough for him. Your job is to share with me if you have taken a child near Noah's age on any of these and what your opinion is on the matter. There are a couple of other questionable ones I have listed as well.
1. Splash Mountain
2. Space Mountain
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
4. The Haunted Mansion
5. The Barnstormer
6. Swiss Family Treehouse (Too much climbing?)
7. Tom Sawyer Island (Is the wait for the boats really worth it?)
8. It's a small world (Is it cute or really as annoying as it's reputation?)
9. Kali River Rapids (Too wet?)
10. Expedition Everest (He really wants to see the Yeti)
11. Primeval Whirl
12. It's Tough To Be A Bug (Too freaky?)
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on any of these.
Next week's T13 will be more on the positive side...the ones we are the MOST excited about.
16 days to go!