Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates form Earlier Post

1. One Bakugan retrieved, other two have been lost by this other boy. Other boy's class had substitute today so I will have regular teacher send home note with child tomorrow.

2. Pumpkin is eating. I guess that's a good sign

3. Chester has been found

New one: I picked up Noah from school today and teacher pulled me aside and said that another student said that Noah said the "F" word today. Noah has no clue what the "F" word is and is begging me to tell him what it is. Now I am afraid that he is going to ask this girl what it is tomorrow and then he WILL know. UGH!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Seems the saga may continue, huh?

What I want to know is if you got an apology from the school...

xoxo, Veronica in CA

bethn said...

Okay, I had to laugh at that one. He said a word he didn't know. That's new to me.

I've actually heard some new words in D's vocab. It gets pretty interesting sometimes around here.