Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Employed...Finallly

I am officially employed. It's not a full time job, a school job, or anything with perks whatsoever. But I will be using my teaching and music skills, parenting experience, and also working flexible yet steady hours that can be altered come summer to fit my schedule. I am cautiously optimistic. This is exactly what we needed. So problem solved...right?

Well, not exactly. It may be a case of too little too late. We are back to being two months behind in mortgage and receiving foreclosure notices again. Now that I'm employed, I can FINALLY make the payments, but we got yet another denial for modification today so I don't know how to make up the difference and convince the LBPS blood suckers to give us a break now that I'm finally employed. It makes me SO mad. After working so hard to find a job and after six months finally getting one, if we STILL lose the house I will be ...sorry for the bad language coming up...PISSED. (Sorry if I offended anyone. I have NEVER said a swear word in my blogs before but this is so raw right now that I couldn't hold back)

So I want to be excited. I really do. But I really don't know if this will save us or not.

I really just don't know...

No comments: