So we were blessed last weekend with someone who was looking to get rid of their Wii system, complete with Wii Fit for a ridiculously low price and we took advantage of it.
Needless to say, I'm addicted. I have been exercising every morning after dropping Noah off for school this week. I really enjoy the workouts, but I have some questions for other Wii Fitters out there?
1. Is hearing "That's Obese!" in a squeaky little voice supposed to soften the blow?
2. Do I really need to watch my Mii blow up like a balloon as it delivers the "obese" verdict every morning?
2. Does Advanced Hula Hooping ever get any easier?
3. How come the muscles that I don't work during the yoga and strength training hurt more than the ones I do?
4. Why are my bones cracking more all day long than they were before?
6. Any tricks to make the aerobics activities a little more varied?
7. Is it even possible to get across the tight rope without falling?
8. Is anyone else as unbalanced as I am in the balance games?
9. Does any of this really work?
Yes, I have tried to alter my snacking habits along with the exercise to try to make sure I am fixing bad habits all around.
Aaron is so funny while I'm exercising. He sits and waits for me to finish the yoga and strength training because he likes to do the two person run with me. He has beaten me every day.
During other times of the day while we're downstairs Aaron goes up to the board on the floor and starts pretending to do step work. At least he's seeing me be active. I guess that's good.
I will still have a chance to work out tomorrow before we leave for a fun day with my family seeing my brother's new house, but I am taking the day off on Sunday. It will be interesting to see how difficult it will be to get back into it on Monday.
Have a great weekend.