Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We're Home and a Milestone

The boys and I got home from our three day trip to Wisconsin to visit my friend Beth (author of loves flowers) and Illinois to see my SIL and the kids last night around 9:30. It's going to take a few days to get back into the swing of things, which will be interesting since Noah's birthday is on Saturday and his excitement seems to building more than usual, even though he's not having a party this year.

I have so much to share about the trip, but as I write this, I am looking around and noticing about twenty things I should be doing. I will share with you the one milestone that we had during our trip.

One of the places we took the kids was a big inflatable play place that had just opened up near Beth's house. The kids had a great time running around. Their favorite item was the "zip line" .

Aaron's other favorite was the swinging punching bag that he jumped onto and swung back and forth.

















Noah liked walking through the miniature ropes course.


















At one point when I couldn't find Aaron, I went searching and found him pretending to play the guitar hero that was out in video game area. We had told the boys that they weren't getting tokens this visit, but he was content to pretend to play anyway.








And now for the milestone...

The four boys were off in the big inflatable bouncy at the same time for a few minutes when Noah came running back to me holding something small.

It was his tooth that came out while he was jumping.


















He has now last all four front ones.

I will continue to share some fun events from our trip in the posts to come. Also to come...Steve finished hanging the cupboards and I just need to re sand and paint them. Then I will reveal the final produce. We also have Noah's birthday coming up this weekend and the Fourth of July craft that we made during our visit.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Funny how the kids all seem to lose teeth when out of town...

Can't wait to see the cupboards!