Friday, June 5, 2009

Remember the Song...

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." ?

Well, it's been in my mind since school got out yesterday.

Here's my version: You got to sing it in your head for full effect :)


It's the first day of summer break and what is it I see?

A bump that sent us to emergency (room, that is)










It's the second day of summer break and what is it I see?

A fall from the John Ball Statue
and a bump that sent us to emergency









I think I am going to wrap him in bubble wrap for the rest of the summer.

P.S. He's fine by the way, but is VERY covered with scrapes and bruises. I think I may have a daredevil on my hands.

3 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

at least it is only one of the boys with the dare-devil in him?

Unknown said...

Ouchie Ouchie Ouchie!! I hope the rest of the summer is less traumatic.

Deb said...

Hmm, maybe he's getting it all out of his system at once? I hope the rest of the summer is injury-free!