Last week I listed 13 rides/attractions at Disney World that I was questioning Noah's ability to handle. The comments I got were extremely helpful and I do feel a little better prepared.
This week I would like to share the 13 experiences that I am most looking forward to seeing the boys reactions to:
1. Character Meals ( TWO of them with different characters)
2. Dumbo Ride
3. Winnie The Pooh Ride
4. Peter Pan's Flight
5. TRex restaurant in Downtown Disney
6. Nightime parade and fireworks in MK
7. Mickey's Philharmagic Show
8. Festival of the Lion King Show
9. Steve's Birthday at Magic Kingdom
10. Kilimanjaro Safari
11. Buzz Lightyear's Ranger Spin
12. Digging in the Boneyard
13. The general awe of it all!