So last week I was a bit of a sour puss when it came time to write my T13. I was having a bad week. I promised a more positive spin on the end of school.
So here are 13 things I am looking forward to this summer
13. Sleeping in
12. Leisurely breakfast that can be more varied than during the school year
11. Swimming in the Grand Rapids city pools
10. Library programs on Thursday nights
9. VBS (the music is rockin' for this year...Crocodile Rock)
8. Watching how much the boys mature this summer (I wonder if it's possible to beat last summer)
7. Trips to the beach
6. Playing in the sprinkler
5. Wearing sandals instead of socks and shoes
4. Freedom to take off for a day trip (if I can scrounge up the funds)
3. Did I mention sleeping in?
2. 4th of July birthday bash
1. More time playing with my boys
Oh SOOOO ready for summer.
Have a great Thursday!